Sunday, July 15, 2012

Euphoria in every Climax

We're all so young and beautiful, tucked into our beds like little animals.. Stretching our muscles to the sounds of sprouting love. Nothing as soft as the pillows beneath our faces, except the hands of the people we're in love with and there are so many... Why limit yourself to one when you can have two? Or more perhaps? They still all belong to us. We've grown to be so tiny, our skin do golden underneath our flower dresses.. So much love, so much temptation. Nothing's ever felt as good as the touch of the one you know you cannot tame. "I want your everything. Life, love, respect, body, hopes, dreams. Your vision and sounds too."

2 comments:

  1. I find I am more in control of myself when I have multiple lovers (if I lose one, it doesn't hurt as much) but it feel less meaningful to me. It's a delicate balance, and I don't know what I want. Long time reader, first time commenter, great to hear from you again =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone's in love... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Labels